From the outside, the Saber looks the same. Pop it on the scale, however, and you’ll see a whopping 25% reduction in weight. We are legendary for being at the forefront of material science, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that we were able to substitute in the latest thin, lean materials without diminishing the Saber’s performance and durability. Using the same proprietary data that created our Elite Carbon hard-shell shape, the frame of the Saber is built with a slightly softer composite material for the kitesurfer or windsurfer that wants a bit more freedom in their ride. The injected-molded shell has purpose-driven contours that deliver increased torsional flex while still providing the full benefits of Lumbar Lock fit with and that coveted Ride Engine locked-in feel. The Saber comes equipped with Unity Ladder-Lock Straps so it’s ready to plug into our Unity Spreader Bar for maximum connectivity and zero slippage.
*Spreader bar sold separately.
- SES (Structurally Engineered Shell)
- Lumbar Lock
- Unity Spreader Bar Compatible
- Handle-Pass, Front-Mounted Leash Attachments
- Fusion Memory Foam
- Internal Waist Belt Strap
- Hook-Knife Pocket
- Low Profile Design
- X-Small-Waist 24"-28"(61-71cm)|Spreader Bar Size 8"
- Small-Waist 28"-33"(71-84cm)|Spreader Bar Size 8"
- Medium-Waist 33"-36"(84-91cm)|Spreader Bar Size 10"
- Large-Waist 36"-39"(91-99cm)|Spreader Bar Size 10"
- X-Large-Waist 39"-41"(97-104cm)|Spreader Bar Size 12"