TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The competition runs from 16/04/2019 to 29/04/2019.
Winners will be announced on April 30, 2019, via Instagram.
Winner will be chosen at random. Flights & Visas are not included.
This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Book and pay for the clinic spot, if you win the GOLDEN TICKET, the purchase price paid to Alex Pastor Kite Club will be refunded with in 30 days.
- This competition is open internationally, aged 11 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Airush Kiteboarding and Starboard World Limited., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 16:00 SAST on 16 April 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 SAST on 29 April 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must book and pay for their spot in the clinic vis the alexpastor.com website and payment portal.
- The prize for the winner includes: a 5 day training programme in Tarifa with Alex Pastor and Alvaro Onieva, 4 nights accommodation, and video analysis. The prize excludes any visa, flights, airport taxes, transportation, food, and beverages or any additional unmentioned inclusion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 1st May 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 2 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.