When a one-board quiver isn't an option, our World Tour Surf Coffin is the answer. Capable of holding up to 3 surfboards—and all the extra gear needed—to make sure you don't miss a single session at your destination. This simple, lightweight and streamlined bag features a full-length zipper for easy access and packing. Board protection is at the highest level thanks to the durable external padding in conjunction with internal quiver dividers. We know that traveling with surfboards can be hectic and weight at the counter is important. With this in mind, we stripped away any of the unnecessary components, thereby reducing bag weight to make your strike mission check-in smooth and easy.
- Streamlined, lightweight, protective design
- Padded, removable shoulder strap
- Single reinforced haul handle
- Quick-access exterior stash pocket
- Exterior wet/dry compartment
- TPU ventilation port
- Full-length, heavy-duty zipper access
- Transparent interior pockets for hardware and essentials
- Internal gear stabilization tie downs
- External ID pocket
- Heavy-duty wheeled chassis
- 6'5" x 22" x 7"
- 7'5" x 24" x 7"
- 10mm PE foam bottom and sidewalls
- 5mm PE foam top
- TPU-coated ripstop for durability
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers